Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Recipe Jackpot!

Almond Scented Cake with Fresh Raspberry Filling

I am always searching the internet for good recipes, especially when I'm planning to host an event--I want the menu and the food to be amazing!--so when I stumble across a wonderful recipe-rich blog by a real caterer, I feel as if I've hit the recipe jack pot!  Good Things Catered is just such a site! It is jam packed with cake, cookie, appetizer, salad, sides and many other recipes perfect for entertaining!  Check it out!  You will def want to bookmark it like I did and refer to it whenever you're looking for recipe ideas!  Here are just a few of the delicious treats I found:
Mini-Blueberry Cheesecakes

Spiced Cilantro Shrimp

Strawberry Rhubarb Tarts

Potato Leek and Artichoke Gruyere Gratin

Grilled Vegetable Salad

Cherry Blossom Sugar Cookies

Mango Salsa

Strawberry Scones

Mmmmm. Makes me wish I were planning a tea, a luncheon or a shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment