Thursday, April 1, 2010

All Ready for Baby!

Here it is--the nursery! Baby B's room isn't very big, but I think we made the most of the space with things like a fresh coat of khaki paint, watercolor blue sheers, the hand-painted white tree over the crib, and the subtle classic pooh theme.
Classic Pooh in the nursery rocker-formerly my mother and father's rocker-soft blue cushion from Pier 1, matching striped sheer curtains from J.C. Penney.
"Hurry to bed, the moon is waking!" Classic Pooh bedding, all from Target.
Refurbished Dresser/Changing Table; Lamp from Ikea; Diaper Caddy from JJ Cole; Pooh collage art by me; and Pooh Hamper from Babies R Us.
Basket full of Baby B's First toys.

Baby's First Library; Books from all the shower guests-Thank you! Little Lamb from my mom.
Honey Bee Mobile from Bugs n Blooms.


Baby's Closet; lots of Andrew hand-me-downs!
And finally, my little Momma--doesn't she look fabulous?! And only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!!!  Hooray!
Of course, we are all ready, so any time you're ready Baby B, we're all here waiting to meet you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment