Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Picasa This!


Okay, so I am really excited about what Picasa can do! I pop my camera card into my computer and Picasa automatically puts all of my pictures into a folder or an album, which you can break up, move around or do whatever. Then you can play with each picture, share the album with friends or other web locations and even order prints! Picasa is connected with a number of photo printers like Shutterfly and Walgreens so you have choices AND it's easy!

So these are pics I took of my little Drew yesterday! They were great pics to begin with (loving my Canon Rebel T1i, thank you David very much!), but once I got them into Picasa, I was able to really perfect the composure and light! Most of these photos were warmed, some I made black and white and several I cropped. Oooooooh, what fun! Click here to see the collection of Baby Andrew!  I am just in LOVE with these photos!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment