Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hearing Wedding Bells


Here we go again! Even in between all this new-baby mania, I've been preparing for my daughter's wedding! My second daughter's wedding just two months after her sister's wedding! Crazy? Who even has time to think about it?

These are some of the things I've been doing to decorate. Above: adorable little fall leaf tags I found on etsy at Seasonal Delights make the perfect favor tags! Adapted Jenn's shower favors by pairing up yummy homemade buttercrunch from a local candy store, Tuck's, with cheery orange and yellow candy corns.

Below: Another recycled item from the summer wedding--the grapevine wreath! I dismantled the apple blossoms and starfish and added a long strand of bittersweet to create our new autumn wedding wreath!





On the mantel: dried hydrangeas, mini-pumpkins, bittersweet, little white lights and frosted votives.





Above: I made the "Just Married" sign by printing letter stencils off the internet, and sponge-stenciling the letters in white onto brown card stock that I fastened to twine and decorated with just a few silk leaves.





Above: Utensils folded into Isabelle party paper napkins from Target and tied with raffia.







No comments:

Post a Comment