Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Bridal Tea


Okay, so as Bethany has recently informed me, her wedding is only 11 months away (July 24, 2010)! No rest for the weary mom-of-the bride! This means her bridal shower is only say 9 months away! Needless to say, I've been searching the internet for fun and fresh ideas that won't in any way mimic her sister's shower.

I've come up with: a chocolate party, a wine and cheese gala, an evening margarita fiesta and the traditional bridal tea with all frills and pretty things. I came across these photos of a baby tea shower on Jordan Ferney's oh happy day blog and I couldn't resist tucking them into my possibility file--what a fun and festive shower idea for a baby or a wedding! Even if I don't use it for Beth's bridal shower, I'll save it away for a someday-baby-shower!

Just look at all the yummy treats on display! How smart to take a photo of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment