Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Unity Wreathes


My sister-in-law was kind enough to make two of these pretty unity wreathes that I will hang for the shower and the wedding! Find the creative people in your life that are always offering to help you and let them! Assign them a project! I knew Janine would know exactly what to do when I told her I wanted a couple of simple and pretty, natural wedding wreathes. She was worried about conforming to exactly what I had in my mind, but I gave her complete creative license--I wanted to be surprised! I love them!--the white ribbon to symbolize the wedding; the starfish to match the wedding theme; the apple blossoms to match the shower theme; and the twisted grapevine wreathe gives it that natural summer feel. Thank you Janine!

No comments:

Post a Comment